Monday, July 21, 2008

Found Poetry

I started this found poetry project by making a cup of coffee. I realized i was reading reading the back of the coffee can. If I was reading it there must be poetry in it, right?     Wrong! You all heard that drivel i spewed in class today, It was awful. So I'm waiting for inspiration. Perhaps this credit card application hmmmm... I'll update this post later.

And later is now.

Here is the crap I gave you in class I finally found it.

Brewing

start with cold water, varied
more or less to suit your pallet
the strength may be stored 
after opening the air tight container

one tablespoon of instruction in
6 0z cup of water in a cold
clean, coffee cup or refrigerator

Its better than, I remember it but not great.  I may just have to let it slide though as i don't have a ton of time to do another one

No comments: